3D BODY SCANNER THAT CHANGES THE FITNESS INDUSTRY
Over the past few years, Fitness industry skyrocketed. With over 86,000,000,000 $ of worth is climbing 8 % annually and is not gonna stop.
The number of gyms worldwide is more than 180 000. Fitness clubs became places where people can check up their body and with correct assessment and guidance achieve their desired goals.
Few years back trainers used to use a measuring tape to calculate WHR ( waist-to-hip-ratio).
Today clubs are choosing 3D body scanners to do this type of assessment .
What does 3D body scanner do?
- At the member level, it helps customers see how their bodies are changing & educate them of the difference between body composition & weight– which is a misnomer for the industry as a whole. Regular scanning is a huge motivational factor that keeps us on the fitness track.
- From a business perspective: 3d Body Scanners help owners bring in more revenue & streamline operations. Having an automated assessment tool gives clubs the value of assessments without worry about labor costs. Having data about a members performance that is consistently measured by a machine is the best way to measure progress & prove the program of a club. Additionally, the scanner acts as a sales enablement tool to help owners with memberships.
The one we picked for this review is:
About the product
- The only true automated 3d body scanner.
- Self-service nature is a private benefit for many members.
- Fit3d has handles that ensure the highest quality of scans to minimize movement on camera capture.
- Scans in 35 seconds. Data & measurements go right to your phone within 3 minutes.
- Fit3D gives circumference measurements with fat & lean mass percentages at key body parts.
- Financing options start at 200 $ a month.
What people say
We use the data to show the achievements of our members in our online marketing and improved new client recruitment by 30% this quarter.
RANDY, REVOLUTIONIZE FITNESS
Fit3D is really an awesome product, that holds everyone accountable. There’s nothing more exciting for our members that are working out hard, and for them to be able to see the results of their efforts with Fit3D. It really helps us sell more and brings so much excitement to our members. We love using Fit3D
Bill Campbell, F45 Owner
This is 3D FIT in action
No doubt about it.
That 3D body scanner is nowadays essential part of any fitness club that aims to provide value to its members.
In our opinion body scanner is must have of any club. What do you think?
Maybe you have had an experience with